Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Shooting for eBay: Creating Simple and Effective Product Shots for Online Auctions and Sales
- Your Price: $5.00
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 76
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-356236-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-356236-1
In Shooting for eBay, author and photographer Alan Hess demonstrates how to take great product shots so you can sell your items on sites like eBay, Etsy, or elsewhere. Starting with the basics, Alan discuses cleaning and prepping your items and maintaining honesty throughout all of your customer interactions. He then covers the equipment and preparation involved in capturing high-quality images, including which camera and lens to use and how to get your lighting and backgrounds just right. Finally, Alan walks you through several product shots, from small to large items and everything in between, so you can get the best photos of the products you want to sell.
Follow along with Alan, and you will learn how to:
- Use the correct metering and exposure modes to capture your shots
- Photograph all sorts of items, from small items like jewelry, to medium-sized objects that require bigger backdrops and more light, to large items like a rocking chair or guitar
- Increase interest and appeal of your shot by bringing the environment into the picture, especially for outdoor gear
- Edit your images for the Web by selecting the proper format, size, and resolution, and cropping your images to add impact
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Road to Seeing
- eBook (Watermarked) $63.99
- Exposure: From Snapshots to Great Shots, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $19.99