Voices That Matter
Web Design with Muse (code name) from Adobe
- Your Price: $6.39
- List Price: $7.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This EPUB will be accessible from your Account page after purchase.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Pages: 50
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-292908-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-292908-0
If you are a graphic designer and want to design and create Web sites without using code, then Muse is for you.
Muse is a new tool from Adobe that allows you to create professional HTML Web sites using familiar tools like those found in Adobe InDesign. With Muse, no longer will you need to hand off your design to a developer to code a site for you. Simply design your site as easily as you would create a print layout, and you can produce user-friendly, interactive sites that you and your clients will love.
But Muse isn't just for graphic designers--it's for anyone who wants to build and publish Web sites to the latest Web standards without writing code.
In this ebook, you will learn how to plan, create, and publish your site using Muse:
- Develop Master pages to manage content, and utilize site-wide tools that enable you to define and automatically apply layout basics such as margins, text alignment, and page width
- Design freely and effectively by using familiar Adobe tools such as smart guides and columns, pinning content to a point in a browser so that it always appears in the same location, and adding backgrounds with whatever fills you choose
- Add rich interactivity to your Web site with Muse's built-in tools, or by embedding HTML elements like Google Maps
- Preview your design in Muse, or in a browser, to check how the site is shaping up
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase