Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Wedding Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-79265-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-79265-5
Take control of your digital photography and learn the skills and techniques required to record once-in-a-lifetime events–weddings. This beautifully illustrated guide by pro photographer Suzy Clement will help you conquer the fundamentals and take authentic and memorable shots that capture the essence of the day.
Clement starts with the basics–exposure, metering, composition, lighting, depth of field, and motion blur and panning–and covers the key camera features that affect your image. She provides expert advice and techniques for each stage of the day, breaking down the demands into manageable portions, with advice on moments to watch for, must-have shots, and how to bring your own unique artistic expression to the event.
Follow along with this friendly and knowledgeable guide and you will:
- Understand how to create a schedule for the day’s photography, prepare for the shoot, and effectively scout the site before the wedding
- Learn tips for packing your bag, lens choices, lighting options, and working in black and white or color
- Find the story of the wedding day as it unfolds–getting dressed, the ceremony, bride and groom and group portraits, the reception, wedding details, guests, departure–and use your limited time effectively
- Master the techniques for organizing and presenting your images to the couple after the wedding, including editing down, categorizing images, and using online versus hard copy proofs
Online Sample Chapter
Downloadable Sample Chapter
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- HDR Book, The: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79