- You Are Forced to Do Potential Evil
- You Are Forced to See Through the Eyes of Someone You Don't Like or Are Ambivalent About
- Ambivalence Toward a "Friend"
- Ambivalence Toward an "Enemy"
- Ambivalence Toward a Situation
- You Discover You've Been Tricked
- Helpless to Aid Someone You Love
- What's Good and What's Evil Is Not Black and White
- Forced to Violate Your Own Integrity
- Creating Emotionally Complex Moments and Situations Through Incongruence1
Ambivalence Toward a "Friend"
Imagine a game in which you are given telepathy. Suddenly you can hear the thoughts of the people around you. You learn that your best "friend" is jealous of your success.
You still like him and respect himyou two have been through a lot together and he's come to your assistance many a timebut now things are more emotionally complex between you.