- Dec 28, 2007
- Importing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Animating the Title Slide
- Cleaning Up a Chart
- Enhancing a Chart
- Animating a Chart
- Enhancing a Table
- Animating a Bar Chart
- Animating a Pie Chart
- Changing the Style of a Chart
- Adding Content from a Word Document
- Adding Comments to a Presentation
- Rehearsing the Presentation
- Creating a Self-Running Slideshow
- Lesson Review
Adding Comments to a Presentation
You can add comments, which act like sticky notes, to a presentation. These notes can store information or to-do items related to your presentation. These notes appear while editing your slide but are invisible when presenting the slideshow.
- In the slide navigator, select slide 3.
- In the toolbar, click the Comment button to add a comment to the slide.
A virtual sticky note is added to the slide.
- Click inside the note and add the following information: Check most recent numbers in report. Format the text using the Format Bar to make it larger.
To make the note stand out even more, you can change its color.
- Select the Graphic Inspector.
- Click the Fill color well to open the Colors window.
- Choose a red color for the note. Then close the Colors window.
- Press Command-S to save your presentation.