- Dec 28, 2007
- Importing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Animating the Title Slide
- Cleaning Up a Chart
- Enhancing a Chart
- Animating a Chart
- Enhancing a Table
- Animating a Bar Chart
- Animating a Pie Chart
- Changing the Style of a Chart
- Adding Content from a Word Document
- Adding Comments to a Presentation
- Rehearsing the Presentation
- Creating a Self-Running Slideshow
- Lesson Review
How do you import a PowerPoint presentation into Keynote?
How can you convert a Microsoft Word document using the iWork suite?
What must you click first to add timings to a build animation?
How do you add comments to your presentation?
How do you use the presenter display to rehearse your presentation?
Choose File > Open; then navigate to the PowerPoint file and click Open.
Launch Pages and then open a Microsoft Word document. You can copy material from Pages into Keynote or Numbers.
Click the More Options button to access timing controls.
Click the Comment button to add a virtual sticky note.
Choose View > Rehearse Slideshow.