- Types of Frames
- Creating Basic Shapes
- Selecting Objects
- Moving Objects
- Replicating Objects
- Resizing Objects
- Using the Transform Tools
- Using the Transform Panel
- Using the Transform Commands
- Using the Arrange Commands
- Aligning Objects
- Smart Dimensions; Smart Spacing
- Grouping and Pasting Into Objects
- Using the Control Panel for Objects
- Using the Measure Tool
- Using the Info Panel with Objects
- Locking Objects
- Selecting Frames
Once you’ve created objects, you can use different techniques to select them.
To select by clicking:
- Click the object you want to select.
Hold the Shift key to select any additional objects.
You can also select objects by dragging an area, or selection marquee, around the object.
To select by dragging a marquee:
- Choose the Selection tool.
You can also use a menu command to select all the objects on a page.
To select all the objects on a page:
Choose Edit > Select All.