Setting the Library Display
If you have many items in a library, you may want to change how the items are displayed.
To change the library display:
- Choose List View in the Library panel menu to see the item name and an icon that indicates the type of item .
Choose Thumbnail View or Large Thumbnail View to see the name and a preview of the item .
You can also add information such as file type and keywords that makes it easy to search for library entries.
To modify the library item information:
- Select the item.
- Click the Library Item Information icon.
Choose Item Information from the Library panel menu. This opens the Item Information dialog box .
- Enter the name in the Item Name field.
- Use the Object Type list to choose one of following categories :
- Text contains text frames.
- Image contains raster images.
- Page is an entire page.
- Structure contains xml elements.
- EPS contains EPS files.
- PDF contains PDF files.
- InDesign contains InDesign files.
- Geometry includes frames and rules that do not contain images or text.
- Enter a description for the item.