To duplicate, delete, move, group, or deactivate specific tracks in a session, you first need to select the tracks in the Mix or Edit window.
To select a track:
In the Mix or Edit window, click a track name.
In the Tracks list, click the track name to select it.
The track name is highlighted to indicate the track is selected (Figure 4.38).
Figure 4.38 To select a track, click its name in the Tracks list.
To deselect a track:
- Command-click (Mac) or Ctrl-click (Windows) the highlighted track name.
To select a range of contiguous tracks:
- Click the name of the track at one end of the range to be selected.
- Shift-click the name of the track at the other end of the range to be selected (Figure 4.39).
Figure 4.39 To select contiguous tracks, click the first track name, then Shift-click the track name at the end of the desired range.
To select noncontiguous tracks:
- Command-click (Mac) or Ctrl-click (Windows) the names of the tracks to be selected.
To select all tracks:
- Option-click (Mac) or Alt-click (Windows) any track name.
To deselect all tracks:
- Option-click (Mac) or Alt-click (Windows) any highlighted track name.