- Locating Actions to Do What You Want
- Inserting Actions into a Workflow
- Viewing an Action's Description
- Action Settings
- Action Options
- Deleting Actions
- Disabling Actions
- Moving Actions
- Copying Actions
- Renaming Actions
- Collapsing Actions
- Working with Input and Output Values
- Viewing Action Results as a Workflow Runs
As you build a workflow, you may place the wrong action or change your mind about whether to include a certain action—hey, it happens. Don't worry; you can delete the undesirable action.
To delete an action from a workflow:
- Select the action in the workflow area.
Press the key.
Click the X button on the right side of the action's title bar (Figure 4.28).
Figure 4.28 Deleting an action from a workflow.
Choose Edit > Delete (Figure 4.29).
Figure 4.29 Deleting the selected action in a workflow.
The action disappears from the workflow. If any actions were below it, they move up to fill in the gap.