- Creating a New Project
- Screening and Marking Clips
- Appending Clips in the Timeline
- Viewing and Arranging Clips in the Magnetic Timeline
- Inserting Clips into the Primary Storyline
- Take 2
- Changing Edited Clips
- Tracking Changes
- Connecting Clips to the Primary Storyline
- Editors Cut
- Closing Your Project
- Lesson Review
Closing Your Project
Once you finish working in a project, you may want to close it so that you have a clean slate to the next time you open Final Cut Pro.
- In the Project Library, click the disclosure triangle next to the Lesson 4 folder to hide its contents.
- Drag the Lesson 4 folder into the Lesson Projects folder beneath the APTS FCP X icon.