- Tip 1: Set Up a Sequence, Ignore Codecs, and Render Less Than Ever
- Tip 2: Demystifying Timeline Colors, Dropped Frames, and Playback
- Tip 3: Optimize Your System with the Mercury Playback Engine
- Tip 4: Work Smarter on the Timeline
- Tip 5: Adjusting Audio
- Tip 6: Quickly Adding and Adjusting Effects
- Need More?
There's loads more information beyond what we've covered here. Your best bet is to pick up the book I wrote with Robbie Carman and Richard Harrington, An Editor's Guide to Adobe Premiere Pro, Second Edition.