Take a second and pat yourself on the back. I’ll wait.
Learning all the different parts of the box model is no small feat. These concepts, although briefly introduced, take quite a bit of time to fully master, and we’re on the right path toward doing so.
In brief, within this lesson we talked about the following:
- How different elements are displayed
- What the box model is and why it’s important
- How to change the size, including the height and width, of elements
- How to add margin, padding, and borders to elements
- How to change the box sizing of elements and the effects this has on the box model
Now that we have a better understanding of how elements are displayed and sized, it’s time to move into positioning these elements.