- Displaying Information in the Project Window
- Finding Items in a Project
- Sorting Footage in the Project Window
- Using Labels
- Organizing Footage in Folders
- Renaming and Removing Items
- Proxies and Placeholders
- Proxies in the Project Window
- Viewing Footage
- Opening Footage in the Original Application
- The Footage Window
- Cueing Motion Footage
- Magnification and Safe Zones
- Video-Safe Zones and Grids
- Rulers and Guides
- Viewing Transparency
- Correcting for Pixel Aspect Ratios
Cueing Motion Footage
Motion footage appears in the Footage, Composition, and Layer windows with a time ruler, current time marker, and current time display. You can use the controls to view a specific frame or to play back the footage without sound.
To view a frame of motion footage by dragging
- In the Footage window, drag the Current time marker to the frame you want to view (
Figure 3.61 Drag the current time marker to cue the footage to a particular frame.
The Footage window displays the image at the current frame and the frame number.
To cue a frame of motion footage numerically
- In the Footage window, click the current time display (
Figure 3.62 You can click the current time display…
The Go To Time dialog box opens.
- In the Go To Time dialog box, enter a time (
Figure 3.63 …and enter a frame number in the Go To Time dialog box.
- Click OK.
The current time display and the image in the Footage window show the frame you specified.
To play motion footage
- Make sure the Footage, Composition, or Layer window is active. Press the spacebar to start and stop playback.