- Capturing DV Footage
- Digitizing Analog Footage
- Digitizing Three Ways
- Capture and the Capture Panel
- Watching Video During Capture
- Controlling a Camera with the Capture Panel
- Storing Captured Footage
- Using Playback Controls in the Capture Panel
- Capturing DV
- Adding Media
- Adding Stills
- Adding Still-Image Sequences
- Creating a Still Image in Photoshop Elements
- Generating Synthetic Media
Although individual images are only single frames, you can set them to play back in an edited sequence for any duration.
To set the default duration for still images before you add them:
- Choose Edit > Preferences > General (
Figure 3.43 Choose Edit > Preferences > General.
- For Still Image Default Duration, type the initial duration of still images, in frames (
Figure 3.44 For Still Image Default Duration, type the initial duration of still images, in frames.