- Creating Builds to Reveal Text
- Creating a Sequence Build to Reveal a Table
- Creating Interleaved Builds
- Watching the Presentation So Far
- Creating Transitions Between Slides
- Indexing Your Presentation with Spotlight
- Configuring Preferences for Smooth Playback
- Running Your Presentation
- Pausing and Resuming a Slideshow
- Troubleshooting Your Presentation
- Lesson Review
Pausing and Resuming a Slideshow
It is very common to need to switch gears during a presentation. For instance, you may want to switch to another application to show off a document or to access a file at the Finder level. Keynote offers several ways to pause a presentation:
- To pause a presentation and display the current slide, press the F key (as in freeze). To resume the presentation, press the F key or spacebar.
- To pause the presentation and display a black screen, press the B key. To resume the presentation, press the B key or spacebar.
- To pause the presentation and display a white screen, press the W key. To resume the presentation, press the W key or spacebar.
- To pause the presentation and hide Keynote, press the H key. To resume the presentation, click the Keynote icon in the Dock.