- Creating a New Song
- Importing Audio into the Arrange Window
- Importing MIDI into the Arrange Window
- Zooming and Magnifying
- Selecting with the Arrow Tool
- Rubber-Band Selecting
- Using the Cycle Mode
- Using the Skip Cycle Mode
- Dividing Regions
- Moving and Copying Regions
- Naming Regions
- Hiding Tracks (Logic Pro Only)
- Using the Catch Function
- Using Scroll in Play
- Using Key Commands
- What You've Learned
Using Scroll in Play
Scroll in Play works in a similar way as the Catch mode, but instead of having the SPL play across the Arrange area's Regions, the Arrange area's Regions scroll past a stationary SPL.
- From the Arrange window's local menu bar, choose View > Scroll in Play.
- Play from the beginning of the song.
The SPL plays to the middle of the Arrange window, at which point it stops and the Arrange area's Regions start scrolling left past the SPL.
- To turn Scroll in Play off, choose View > Scroll in Play once again.