Navigating Mii Plaza
Mii Plaza is the place where Miis hang around, ready for you to inspect or alter them. The Plaza has nine basic command buttons on the left and right sides of the screen (Figure 4.19).
Figure 4.19 Mii's Plaza's command buttons.
In counterclockwise order from the top-left corner of the screen, the buttons are:
- Wii Menu. This button returns you to the main Wii screen.
- Edit Mii. This button allows you to edit any aspect of a Mii.
- Create Mii. This button takes you to the area where you can create a Mii from a facial template or create it from scratch (refer to "Making a Mii" earlier in this chapter).
- Erase Mii. As the name implies, dropping a Mii onto this button erases the Mii. Not to worry if you drop the Mii on this button accidentally; you must click a button in a dialog box to confirm your intention to delete the Mii.
- Help. Clicking the Help button gives you what it says: help.
- Arrange. This button enables you to arrange the Miis in Mii Plaza by various criteria, including gender, name, and size (see "Arranging Miis" later in this chapter).
- Wii Friend. This button allows you to email your Miis to another Wii user. The only caveat is that you need to know the other Wii owner's Wii Number (see the sidebar "The Wii Address Book" later in this chapter).
- Transfer Mii. Click this button to place as many as ten Miis on your Wii Remote and ultimately transport them to another Wii system.
- Mii Parade. This button takes you to the Mii Parade area, where Miis that have come to your Wii via the Internet parade up and down the screen endlessly.