- Working with the Project Panel
- Working with Project Panel Views
- Working with Icon View
- Working with List View
- Selecting Items in the Project Panel
- Using the Preview Area of the Project Panel
- Organizing Clips in Bins
- Creating Copies of Source Clips
- Finding Clips
- Interpreting Footage
- Unlinking and Relinking Media
- Using the Project Manager
Selecting Items in the Project Panel
You can select items in the Project panel in much the same way as you select files in the operating system.
To select items in the Project panel:
- If necessary, open the bin that contains the clips you want to view.
- To select a clip or clips, do one of the following:
- Click an item.
- Shift-click a range of items.
- Cmd/Ctrl-click several noncontiguous items.
- Drag a marquee around two or more items (Figure 4.17).
Figure 4.17 Select items by clicking, or select a range of items by dragging a marquee (shown here).
- Choose Edit > Select All to select all items.
- Choose Edit > Deselect All to deselect all items.