- Version Versus "Virtual Copy"
- The Setup
- Comparing, Viewing, and Saving Your Virtual Copies
- Saving Virtual Copies
- >Wrapping Up
Saving Virtual Copies
This feature is a snap. You can save your virtual copies to JPEG format to send to someone. (Lightroom calls this "exporting.")
- Select the thumbnails you want to save.
- Click File > Export.
- Enter the JPEG settings you want (see Figure 9).
- Click the Export button. Now you have a separate JPEG photo for each version of your photo. Sweet!