Animating a Garbage Mask
Because you needed to leave room for the actor to enter from the right, a lot of wrinkled greenscreen remains. You'll remove more of this area by animating the garbage mask over time.
- Move the current-time indicator to 1:15 in the Timeline panel.
- Select the MobileSportsIntro.mov layer in the Timeline panel, and press M to display the Mask properties for the layer.
- Click the stopwatch icon (icon here) next to the Mask Path property to set an initial keyframe for the mask.
- Move the current-time indicator to 2:00.
- Select the Selection tool, and then adjust the vertices on the right side of the screen, reducing the amount of greenscreen visible.
- Manually preview the clip to ensure the actor doesn't move outside of the masked area. If she does, make adjustments to the vertices again.
- Press M to hide the Mask property.
- Choose File > Save to save your work so far.