After completing this project, students will be able to:
- Develop a logical approach for solving problems.
- Use critical thinking to make decisions between different options.
- Evaluate the fiscal impact of decisions about career and spending.
- Work in a partner setting, sharing responsibilities and learning to compromise to successfully complete the project.
- Analyze financial data, then create a summary report that clearly presents the group’s decisions and rationale.
- Use the Internet to evaluate different cost options for products and services.
- Use a spreadsheet to model and evaluate the financial scenarios.
- Use Numbers to calculate individual costs of items.
- Use Pages to build a poster for tracking progress towards a goal.