- About Keying
- Getting Started
- Changing the Background Color
- Adding the Foreground Subject
- Creating a Garbage Mask
- Applying the Color Difference Key Effect
- Choking the Matte
- Removing Spill
- Keying Out a Background with the Keylight Effect
- Adjusting Contrast
- Adding the Background Animation
- Adding the Title
- Adding the Animated Logo
- Copying Effects Across Two Layers
Adding the Animated Logo
Next, you'll import a logo into this project and add it to the composition.
- Bring the Project panel forward and double-click an empty area in it to open the Import File dialog box.
- Navigate to the AECS3_CIB/Lessons/Lesson09/Assets folder. Select the Channel5_logo.aep file, and then click Open.
When you import a project, After Effects creates a folder for it in the Project panel that contains the composition and its associated media files.
- Expand the Channel5_logo.aep folder in the Project panel to list its contents (see Figure 34).
- Press the Home key to make sure that the current-time indicator is at the beginning of the time ruler.
- Drag the Logo/Channel 5 news composition from the Project panel to the Timeline panel, and place it at the top of the layer stack (see Figure 35).