Applying Library Items to a Page
Libraries can be opened and the elements in the libraries dragged onto any InDesign documents.
To add library items to a document:
- Select the item in the library.
- Drag the items from the library onto the page .
Choose Place Item(s) from the Library panel menu.
You may want to modify an item in a library with a new object, text, or image. The Update Library Item command makes this easy to do.
To update an item in a library:
- Select the item on the page that you want to use as the replacement in the library.
- Select the item in the library that needs to be updated.
- Choose Update Library Item from the Library panel menu. The library thumbnail updates to display the new item.