- What Is the 'Beam of Shimmering Light' Effect?
- Step 1: Setting Up Your Project
- Step 2: Creating Color Mattes and Moving Them into Position
- Step 3: Altering the Size and Opacity of Each Color Matte
- Step 4: Adding Effects to the Color Mattes
- Step 5: Copying the Effects from One Color Matte to Another
- Final Steps: Test Render and Export
- Well Done!
Final Steps: Test Render and Export
Now that you have the final visual effect finished, you can try a quick test render simply by pressing the Enter key on your keyboard. Once the render has finished, press the spacebar to see the effect in motion.
When you're happy with the visual effect, save it by pressing Ctrl-S, and then press the Enter key on your keyboard to render the movie again if necessary. Once the render has completed, save the project as an AVI file by selecting File > Export > Movie (see Figure 32).