- What Is the 'Replicator' Effect?
- Filming Tips
- Step 1: Setting Up Your Project
- Step 2: Adding the Media to the Project and the Timeline
- Step 3: Creating a Clean Background and Cleaning the Scene
- Step 4: Marking the 'Appearing' Point for the Cup
- Step 5: Creating a Fading Mask
- Step 6: Adding the Beam of Shimmering Light
- Final Steps: Test Render and Add Sound
Step 2: Adding the Media to the Project and the Timeline
In this section, you will import your action sequence and add it to the Timeline. You should also import the Beam of Shimmering Light AVI you created in a previous Premiere Elements tutorial.
Task: Add your media to the project and then the Timeline by following these steps:
- Bring your action scene and the Beam of Shimmering Light AVI into Premiere Elements 7 by selecting the Organize tab, clicking the Get Media button, and using one of the following methods:
- With your camera connected to your computer, click the DV Camcorder button. Capture your footage in the usual way.
- Click the PC Files and Folders button. Import your files in the usual way (see Figure 7).