- What is the 'Great Balls of Fire' Effect?
- Filming Tips
- Step 1: Setting Up Your Project
- Step 2: Adding the Media to the Project and the Timeline
- Step 3: Marking the 'Flame On' Point for Adding the Fire Footage
- Step 4: Adding the Fire Clip to the Timeline
- Step 5: Repositioning the Fire to Match the Ball
- Step 6: Tracking the Fire to the Movement of the Ball
- Final Steps: Test Render and Add Sound
Step 2: Adding the Media to the Project and the Timeline
In this section, you'll import your action sequence and add it to the Timeline. You'll also import the Fire stock footage.
Task: Add your media to the project and then the Timeline by following these steps:
- Bring your ball-throwing clip and the stock footage fire clip into Premiere Elements 7 by clicking the Organize tab, clicking the Get Media button, and using one of the following methods:
- With your camera connected to your computer, click the DV Camcorder button. Capture your footage in the usual way.
- Click the PC Files and Folders button. Import your files in the usual way.