- Types of Frames
- Creating Basic Shapes
- Selecting Objects
- Moving Objects
- Replicating Objects
- Resizing Objects
- Using the Transform Tools
- Using the Transform Panel
- Using the Transform Commands
- Using the Arrange Commands
- Aligning Objects
- Smart Dimensions; Smart Spacing
- Using the Gap Tool
- Grouping and Pasting Into Objects
- Using the Control Panel for Objects
- Using the Measure Tool
- Using the Info Panel with Objects
- Locking Objects
- Selecting Frames
You can also lock objects so they cannot be moved or modified. This prevents people from inadvertently destroying your layout.
To lock the position of an object:
- With the object you want to lock selected, choose Object > Lock Position. A small padlock appears if you try to move or modify the object .
To unlock objects:
- Choose Object > Unlock All on Spread. This unlocks the objects and leaves them selected on the page.