Installing the HTML5 Pack (Short Version)
The HTML5 Pack is a Dreamweaver extensiona set of add-on code that becomes part of the Dreamweaver CS5 program. In case you haven't installed it already, we'll step through the HTML5 Pack download and installation process:
- Download the HTML5 Pack for Dreamweaver CS5 or CS3 and CS4.
- With the extension downloaded, launch Dreamweaver and choose Commands > Manage Extensions. The Adobe Extension Manager CS5 opens.
- Click Install at the top of the Extension Manager and navigate to the .zxp extension file you just downloaded.
- Click Select, and the extension will install.
- Use the scrollbar to read a description of the extension after you install it.
- Exit and relaunch Dreamweaver to access the features that the HTML5 Pack adds to the program.