- Create a New Project from an Illustrator/Photoshop File
- Edit Flash Catalyst Content in Illustrator or Photoshop
- Import Illustrator or Photoshop Files into Flash Catalyst
- Copy and Paste from Illustrator or Photoshop into Flash Catalyst
- For More Information
Import Illustrator or Photoshop Files into Flash Catalyst
Suppose you start a Flash Catalyst project from scratch or from an Illustrator file and you want to bring in Photoshop content, or vice versa. It’s easy:
- With the project open in Flash Catalyst, choose File > Import > Adobe Photoshop File (.psd) (or Adobe Illustrator File (.ai)).
- Adjust the import options in the Import Options dialog box and click OK if it’s an Illustrator file or click the Advanced button if it’s a Photoshop file. In the Advanced options (Photoshop content), choose the layers to be brought in and what happens to the content, then click OK to import the content.