- #1: A Brand New Interface
- #2: Office 2010 Compatibility
- #3: Enhanced PDF Portfolios
- #4: The New Action Wizard
- #5: Integration with Microsoft SharePoint (Windows only)
- #6: Save PDF Content as Word/Excel
- #7: Sanitize Your Document
- #8: Streamlined Comments
- #9: Optimized Viewing Mode
- #10: Share Via SendNow
#3: Enhanced PDF Portfolios
Although PDF Portfolios have been around in Acrobat in some form or another since version 8, Acrobat X has added a host of new features to the mix. Using the new PDF Portfolio Wizard, you can customize using new layouts, visual themes, and color palettes. You can also easily import custom PDF Portfolio layouts and themes developed by third-party developers and designers (see Figure 5).
Figure 5 Enhanced PDF portfolios
I am really excited about the ability to create a theme using Adobe Flash or even a combination of Flash and Illustrator. This means you can easily brand your portfolio using your company logo, tagline, imagery, and more. There are also other exciting additions to PDF Portfolios, such as being able to embed YouTube or other web content directly into the Portfolio and more (see Figure 6).
Figure 6 Add web content to a portfolio