Top 10 Reasons to Build Online Businesses with Adobe Business Catalyst
- Top 10 Reasons to Build Online Businesses with Adobe Business Catalyst
- Benefit 1: No Server-Side Coding Required
- Benefit 2: All-in-One Solution
- Benefit 3: Build Sites That Allow Customers to Participate Online
- Benefit 4: Work Quickly and Efficiently, Anywhere You're Connected
- Benefit 5: Easy-to-Add Site Features
- Benefit 6: Secure and Scalable Platform
- Benefit 7: Design Sites Using Familiar Dreamweaver Capabilities
- Benefit 8: Secure Transactions
- Benefit 9: Promote Products and Services with Email Campaigns
- Benefit 10: Sign Up for a Free Account and Check Out the Service
In this article, you'll learn about the Adobe Business Catalyst platform, a hosted content management system (CMS) solution with which you can create, configure, design, and deploy standards-compliant websites that include interactive features (such as web forms, blogs, and forums) and online store functionality.
Check out the following 10 benefits of working with Adobe Business Catalyst, and you'll learn how you can leverage these capabilities in your next web project.
Benefit 1: No Server-Side Coding Required
Using Adobe Business Catalyst, you can build eCommerce sites with complex site features quickly and efficiently, without writing any server-side code. The browser-based interface is intuitive-no programming is required. The online editor enables you to create, update, and publish pages. Both design and code views are available, so you can access every aspect of your site. Because the system handles all of the site's back-end heavy lifting, you can focus on improving your client's online presence and delivering the best user experience (see Figure 1), without having to worry about doing any programming.
Figure 1 Add inventory items to catalogs by entering the product's details.