This chapter is from the book
- Where do you find the choices for movie trailers?
- How can you change the studio logo at the beginning of the movie trailer?
- What determines the length of a clip added to the trailer?
- True or false? Once you add a clip to a trailer you cannot change it.
- True or false? You can change the trailer style at any time while you are making the trailer.
- Movie trailers are located in the Create window when you click the Create button and choose Trailers.
- Once you create a new trailer, you can select a studio logo from the Outline pane.
- A clip’s length is determined by the placeholder in the trailer.
- False. You can change a clip in the trailer by clicking the Undo button and clicking another clip in the browser.
- False. Once you begin creating a trailer, you must start over again if you want to select a new trailer style.