- 1: Get Your Move On (Tilt)
- 2: Take Unlimited Pictures
- 3: Speedy Photo Access with the Photo Locket
- 4: Powerful Photo Editing
- 5: Firefly: Your Fire's Magic Wand
- 6: Send Text and Documents to Your Fire or Kindle
- 7: Store All Your Cards in Your Amazon Wallet
- 8: Easy Instant Video Viewing
- 9: Find Your Lost Fire Phone
- 10: Fire Phone and Fire TV: A Perfect Match
- You're on Your Own Now: Find More Features!
6: Send Text and Documents to Your Fire or Kindle
As you might expect, the Fire phone is a great reading device with a dedicated Books app. The entire interface highlights content you own, making it just a tap away. Lots of people think the Fire is all about buying things from Amazon, and it is very good at that, but the Fire also provides a very easy way to send your own documents (Microsoft Word documents, web pages, text files) to your Fire wirelessly. Using the Send to Kindle service, you can send text to your Fire with the click of a button—it just shows up! Send to Kindle apps work for Mac and PC, browser extensions handle Chrome and Firefox, and your Fire even has a special email address that you can use to email documents to your Fire. For more information, see Amazon's “Send to Kindle” page.