- Tip 1: Master the Moving Methods
- Tip 2: Move the Camera or Move the Object?
- Tip 3: Group Objects for Convenience
- Tip 4: Source Your Objects
- Tip 5: Got a Glass? Get a Postcard
- Tip 6: Don't Fret About Printing Materials
- Tip 7: Partial Renders Are Fine
- Tip 8: Make Merged Copies of Renders
- Tip 9: Select Your Render Area
- Tip 10: Remember, It's Photoshop!
Working in 3D isn't the same as working in two dimensions, so don't be too concerned if you find models difficult to handle at first. Even the brightest of Photoshop experts can take a while to get to grips with the tool and model behavior—but it's well worth persevering, as you'll be able to achieve stunning results with just a little practice.