- Bring On the Art!
- Get Your Files Here
- Define the Chapter 4 Website
- Image File Formats for the Web
- PROJECT 4.1 Prototyping and Designing with Background Images
- PROJECT 4.2 Inserting and Editing Images
- PROJECT 4.3 Floating Images into Position
- PROJECT 4.4 Creating Structured Layouts with Images
- PROJECT 4.5 Styling the Header Area
- Challenge! Create Your Own Design with Photoshop
This chapter is from the book
Define the Chapter 4 Website
- ACA Objective 4.1
With the files you’ve been provided for this chapter in the project folder, you’re ready to set up the site in Dreamweaver.
- From the application bar, select Site > New Site.
- Name the site Chapter 4.
- Browse to the chapter-04 folder in your Learn-Dreamweaver project folder.
- Click Save.