- Choosing the Photos to Publish
- Publishing as a HomePage Photo Album
- Publishing as a .Mac Slide Show
- Using a .Mac Slide Show as a Screen Saver in Mac OS X 10.4
Publishing as a .Mac Slide Show
.Mac slides limit the audience for viewing the slides to Mac OS X 10.2 or later users who have access to the Internet. It enables these people to use your slide show as a screen saver on their computer.
- In iPhoto's Source list, select the album you want to publish as a .Mac slide show.
- Choose Share > .Mac Slides.
- A confirmation dialog appears. Click Publish.
Figure 3-1 Creating a .Mac Slide Show is as easy as clicking a Publish button.
A .Mac Slides window appears with a status bar indicating upload progress. (The photos are stored in the Slide Shows folder inside the Pictures folder on your iDisk.)
Figure 3-2 This window appears as the images are uploaded.
When the upload is finished, a dialog appears with information about how you can access the slide show.
Figure 3-3 This dialog explains how to access a .Mac slide show.
- Click a button:
- Announce Slideshow creates an e-mail message with information about how to access the slide show as a screen saver from within Mac OS X 10.2 or later. You can enter recipient e-mail addresses for the message and send it.
- OK dismisses the dialog without doing anything.