- How do you mask an operation?
- Define animation.
- What is a vignette?
- Describe some of the capabilities of the FilmGrain node.
- What is the technical term that indicates that a setting has reached its perfect mark?
- You can apply a mask to any operation by dragging the output of a node to the right side of a second node. That node will process only within the white areas of the channel you specify.
- Animation is the process of setting values at various frames, or keyframes.
- A vignette, or soft fade, is a popular photographic effect in which the photo gradually darkens around the edges, usually in an oval shape.
- With the FilmGrain node, you may apply grain from a preset film stock, match grain to an existing plate, or set your own grain by adjusting sliders.