- Launching Bridge
- The Bridge window
- Opening files from Bridge
- Choosing a workspace for Bridge
- Examining thumbnails
- Customizing the Bridge window
- Moving and copying files
- Filtering the display of thumbnails
- Grouping thumbnails into stacks
- Managing files
- Searching for files
- Exporting the Bridge cache
- Assigning keywords to files
- Opening PDF and Illustrator files
Choosing a workspace for Bridge
To reconfigure the Bridge window automatically, you can choose from 6 predefined workspaces.
To choose a predefined workspace for Bridge★
From any one of the 3 workspace menus in the lower right corner of the Bridge window,A choose Default, Light Table, File Navigator, Metadata Focus, Horizontal Filmstrip, or Vertical Filmstrip; or use one of the shortcuts listed in the sidebar at left. The workspaces are illustrated in B–C, this page and A–B, next page.
A In the Metadata Focus workspace, you have access to the Metadata panel to view and edit the embedded metadata for the currently selected image, and access to the Keyword panel to assign and remove keywords.