Home > Articles > Web Design & Development > Adobe Acrobat and PDF
Adobe Acrobat and PDF
Sort by Date | Title
- Real-World Solutions with Adobe Technology: Health Care e-Form
- Feb 24, 2010
- In this chapter, you will meet a doctor and the IT staff of a regional hospital and learn how they replaced piles of paperwork with their new paperless systems.
- Save And Print PDFs in Adobe Acrobat 7
- Dec 22, 2006
- Acrobat's ability to let you read a PDF file on almost any computer system is impressive, but you can do even more. In this chapter, you'll learn how to save PDFs in many formats, reduce file size, make sure a document is ready to print, and finally to print it.
- Saving and Printing Files
- Jan 8, 2007
- Saving And Printing PDFs
- Jul 31, 2006
- Saving Time on Routine, Multistep Tasks by Running PDF Actions
- May 11, 2011
- Who doesn’t want to work smarter, not harder, during the workday? Lots of us use PDF files in one way or another to convey information. Adobe expert Brian Wood shows you how to use PDF actions to simplify and automate your work and create that perfect PDF “experience.”
- The Power of Preview: Ten Tricks for Getting More Out of Apple's Little PDF Viewer
- Jun 1, 2007
- Can you dump Photoshop in favor of Preview? Probably not, but Preview is a little gem of a program capable of doing far more than you might imagine, says Neale Monks.
- The Top 10 What’s New and Improved in Acrobat X
- Mar 21, 2011
- Have you upgraded from Acrobat 9 to X yet? No need to fear the changed interface. Acrobat expert Brian Wood takes you on a tour of new and improved features in Acrobat X.
- Understand the Basics of Digital Signatures in Adobe Acrobat X
- May 31, 2011
- Digitally signing a document can be simple or complex, depending on how you approach it and what you expect from it. Adobe expert Brian Wood explores the generic process for digitally signing a PDF document using Acrobat X and what you can expect.
- Using the New Adobe Forms Central to Distribute PDF Forms
- Jul 27, 2011
- Looking to create a form for a website, but don't know where to start? Adobe FormsCentral is a service that allows you to create, distribute, and analyze online forms. Adobe Certified Instructor Brian Wood shows you how you can create a good-looking form from either a template or from scratch, put it on a web page via a link or embed it directly, send it out via Twitter or other methods, collect responses, and save those responses as a PDF, Excel, or CSV (comma-separated text file).
- Why I Like the Acrobat X UI
- Mar 25, 2011
- If you have been snarly about the new Acrobat X user interface, knock it off. Acrobat expert John Deubert gives you five reasons why it's a real improvement over Acrobat 9.
- Working with 3D Content in Adobe Acrobat 9
- Oct 20, 2008
- Adobe Acrobat 9 offers some pretty spiffy 3D capabilities, including the ability to rotate, spin, zoom, and add custom views of your 3D models. The Adobe Creative Team walks us through the coolest 3D features.
- Working with Bookmarks in Adobe Acrobat 9
- Oct 17, 2008
- Getting around in a huge PDF document can take a lot of time. The Adobe Creative Team shows how to speed things up by using the bookmark feature in Acrobat 9 to create and organize bookmarks that give you quick-click access to the page you want.