Home > Articles > Gadgets and Digital Lifestyle > iPhone
Sort by Date | Title
- The iPhone Pocket Guide: Mail, Calendar, and Reminders
- Dec 26, 2011
- Become a whiz at managing your mail, calendar and reminders on the iPhone.
- Use iOS and OS X to Keep in Touch with Distant Family Members
- Apr 28, 2015
- Dan Moren, co-author of The Connected Apple Home: Discover the Rich Apple Ecosystem of the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and AppleTV, explains how to take advantage of advanced communication features built into the latest iOS and OS X updates. Whether you want to send or receive text messages, phone calls, or photos/videos, your Apple device makes it not just possible, but easy - and free!
- Using Apps & the App Store with Your iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, and iPhone 3GS
Scott Kelby, Terry White
- Mar 8, 2012
- Scott Kelby and Terry White share everything you need to know about getting apps from the Apple app store, including updating and deleting them, organizing and moving apps, and where to find the coolest apps.
- Using Mail and Calendar on your iPhone
- Sep 24, 2009
- Christopher Breen shows you how to use iPhone's Mail and Calendar apps, as well as how to configure your iPhone to work with any number of other email clients.
- Using Your iPhone as a Phone
- Dec 25, 2012
- Don’t forget, your iPhone is also a telephone. And not just a simple phone, but one that helps you, among other things, keep and organize your contacts, view records of calls you’ve made, manage numbers you call frequently, conduct calls with speakerphone and mute, and retrieve voicemail. In this chapter, you’ll take some time to discover just how your iPhone functions as a phone.
- What's the Skinny on the iPhone 4S Video?
- Dec 13, 2011
- If you like using your phone to capture candid video, the iPhone 4S (or the iOS 5 upgrade for your iPhone 4) offers plenty of new or improved features to make upgrading worth your time, says Joanna Silber. So now it's perfect? Well, not quite.