Buy 2+, save 55% on books & eBooks through December 1. Use code BOOKSGIVING. Learn more.
Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
Visual effects and motion graphics pros of all stripes - from broadcast professionals to VFX supervisors to Web designers who need to produce occasional video segments - will welcome the dramatically accelerated features provided in the brand-new After Effects CS4. This best-selling book has been revised to cover all that's new in this upgrade: the ability to import 3D layers from Photoshop; the Cartoon effect that converts live-action footage into stylized imagery; Adobe Device Central CS4, which lets you preview and test animations for mobile devices, and more. Designed around a single complex project that’s broken down into manageable lessons, this book mimics a real-world workflow - but one that readers tackle at their own pace. Contains all the lesson files and footage readers need to complete the lessons.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
· If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
· Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
· You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
· Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
1) Getting to Know the Workflow
2) Creating a Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets
3) Animating Text
4) Working with Shape Layers
5) Animating a Multimedia Presentation
6) Animating Layers
7) Working with Masks
8) Distorting Objects with the Puppet Tools
10) Performing Color Correction
11) Building 3D Objects
12) Using 3D Features
13) Advanced Editing Techniques