PRODUCT SUPPORT ANNOUNCEMENT
See the latest about COVID-19 shipping availability and video/Web Edition load errors. Learn more.
Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Those creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 choose Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book from the Adobe Creative Team at Adobe Press.
The 22 project-based lessons in this book show readers step-by-step the key techniques for working in Premiere Pro CS5. Readers learn the basics on things like using audio, creating transitions, producing titles, and adding effects. Once they have the basics down, they'll learn how to take their projects further by sweetening and mixing sound, compositing the footage, adjusting color, authoring DVDs, and much more.
This completely revised CS5 edition covers new features such as Ultra, the new high-performance keyer. New workflows for creative collaboration are also explored, from the script all the way to the screen using Adobe Story, OnLocation, Speech Search, and other Adobe tools that are right at users' fingertips. Best of all, the companion DVD includes lesson files so readers can work step-by-step along with the book.
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
1. Touring Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
2. Selecting Settings, Adjusting Preferences and Managing Assets
3. Importing and Managing Tapeless Media
4. Capturing Video Assets from Tape
5. Creating Cuts only videos
6. Adding Video Transitions
7. Creating Dynamic Titles
8. Applying Specialized Editing Tools
9. Adding Video Effects
10. Putting Clips in Motion
11. Changing Time
12. Acquiring and Editing Audio
13. Sweetening Your Sound and Mixing Audio
14. Content Analysis
15. Compositing Techniques
16. Color, Nested Sequences and Shortcuts
17. Managing Your Projects
18. Exploring Adobe OnLocation CS5
19. Using Photoshop and After Effects to Enhance Your Video Project
20. Exporting Frames, Clips and Sequences
21. Authoring DVDs with Premiere Pro and Encore CS5
22. Script to Screen Overview