BE THE FIRST
Sign up for exclusive offers and be the first to know about new releases from Peachpit. Sign up now.
Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Your official guide to the Adobe Type Library!
Choosing the right type for your designs can be one of the hardest parts of your job as a digital designer. There are thousands of fonts available and the choices can be overwhelming. With more than 2,400 fonts, the Adobe Type Library represents one of the largest and most respected collections of top-quality type available. This comprehensive guide makes it easy to select fonts for purchase from Adobe’s vast library at www.adobe.com.
The Adobe Type Library Reference Book:
• Demonstrates the distinguishing characteristics of different type styles
• Explains the ins and outs of type innovations such as OpenType®
• Offers type inspiration and type selection
• Organizes type alphabetically and by style
• Shows the characters for each typeface, plus useful reference charts with standard character sets for Windows® and Mac OS®
• Features typefaces from internationally renowned foundries and award-winning type designers
• Includes an easy-to-use Quick Reference providing a useful overview of all the fonts contained inside the book