Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
AutoCAD 2022 for Interior Design and Space Planning teaches the commands and features of AutoCAD 2022 and demonstrates how to make the most of these powerful tools to complete any interior design or space planning project. Covering both two- and three-dimensional drawings, it provides abundant exercises that walk learners step-by-step through the use of AutoCAD prompts and commands. Using numerous, up-to-date illustrations, the authors dont just capture the essence of this powerful program; they help students thoroughly understand its role in professional interior design, architecture, and space planning. This fully-updated guide:
New TOC to follow. Previous edition TOC shown below:
Part I: Preparing to Draw with AutoCAD
1. Introducing the AutoCAD User Interface
Part II: Two-Dimensional AutoCAD
2. Quick-Start Tutorials: Basic Settings and Commands
3. Drawing with AutoCAD: Conference and Lecture Rooms
4. Adding Text and Tables to the Drawing
5. Advanced Plotting: Using Plot Styles, Paper Space, Multiple Viewports, and PDF Files.
6. Drawing the Floor Plan: Walls, Doors, and Windows
7. Dimensioning and Area Calculations
8. Drawing Elevations, Sections, and Details
9. Drawing the Furniture Installation Plan, Adding Specifications, and Extracting Data
10. Design Center, Autodesk Seek, Dynamic Blocks, and External References
11. Drawing the Reflected Ceiling Plan and Voice/Data/Power Plan
12. Creating Presentations with Layouts and Making a Style Sheet
13. Isometric Drawing and Gradient Hatch Rendering
Part III: Three-Dimensional AutoCAD
14. Solid Modeling
15. Advanced Modeling
Appendix A: Keyboard Shortcuts
Appendix B: Shortcut and Temporary Override Keys
Appendix C: Floor Plans and Interior Elevations of a 15-Unit Condominium Building