Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
Need to impress your boss with your Flash chops right now, but don’t want a 1,000-page tome? Check out the Peachpit’s new Short Cuts! Quick PDF guides that are...Smart...Handy...Concise.
This mini guide covers exactly what you need to know about improving your skills and Flash know how so that you can design better, faster, and more efficiently. New to Flash? No problem. You’ll get all the tricks, techniques, and information you need to use Flash like a pro and create the same animations, the same sites, and the same effects in half or even a tenth of the time.
• The big five shortcuts every Flash user must know
• About a tabbed documents feature that let’s you jump through your documents
• How to use pre-defined shorts cuts and safely define new commands
• How to quickly step through the Timeline one frame at a time
• How to create a temporary arrow tool
• Ways to promptly locate lost layers
• And more!