- What Is A Photomontage and Why Use It Here?
- Step 1: Good Housekeeping
- Step 2: Create a Project to Suit the Output
- Step 3: Create Good Housekeeping Inside Premiere CS3
- Step 4: Import Multiple Files
- Step 5: Create a Play Order
- Step 6: Mark the Beat
- Step 7: Use Automate to Sequence
- Until Next Time...
- Editor's Note
For more information on editing in Premiere Pro CS3, please see the following resources:
- Premiere Pro CS3 Basic Editing: Video QuickStart
- Premiere Pro CS3 for Windows and Macintosh: Visual QuickPro Guide
- Adobe Premiere CS3 Classroom in a Book
You can also read many of these titles online by purchasing a subscription to Safari Books Online, the complete electronic reference library for graphic and Web design professionals.