Browsing Your iPhoto Library
Within Aperture you can use the iPhoto Browser to review iPhoto images as well as select specific images for import. This is an easy way to add images to your Aperture library without needing to import your entire iPhoto library. All of the organizational groupings you’ve used, including albums and Events, are visible within Aperture.
- Choose File > New Project and name the project Lesson04.
- Choose File > Show iPhoto Browser (or press Command-Option-I).
- In the iPhoto Browser, select the Kid _Photos Event.
- Drag the Kid_Photos Event onto the Lesson04 project in the Projects inspector.
- When the images finish importing, click OK to close the Import Complete dialog.
- Close the iPhoto Browser.