Cropping Images with the Crop Controls
It’s important to remember that the Crop adjustments are very flexible because they work as adjustments. This means that you can modify a crop at any time.
- Control-click Kids 13 and choose Duplicate Version from the shortcut menu.
A new version of the image named Kids 13 – Version 2 is added to your project.
- With Kids 13 – Version 2 selected choose the Crop tool from the tool strip.
The crop handles are displayed and the cropped portion of the image becomes available.
- Press Control-A to open the Adjustments inspector, then locate the Crop adjustment.
- Modify the crop values so that only the left edge is cropped.
We used the values shown in the image below (measured in pixels).
- When satisfied with the crop, press Return.