Apple Pro Training
- By Matthew Geller
- Jun 6, 2008
This chapter is from the book
- Are assets always associated with productions?
- True or false: Deleting productions will delete the assets that are contained inside the production from the Final Cut Server catalog.
- What does the asterisk signify within a metadata window?
- How do you create a New Workspace in Final Cut Server?
- How can you find out what production an asset is linked to?
- No. You can associate an asset with a production by choosing Associate with Production in the upload window, or you can drag and drop an existing asset from the search results window into a production.
- False. If the production contains assets upon deletion, none of the assets are deleted from the catalog.
- The field must be filled out with metadata. There are always some mandatory fields a user must fill out, like the type of
metadata set or the title, but an administrator can make other fields mandatory if he or she wishes.
- You can select New Workspace from the window pull-down menu in the upper left corner of the main application window. This
is helpful if the user wishes to have the Assets pane and Productions pane open simultaneously.
- By opening the asset’s info window and clicking the Resources tab. A list of productions is displayed at the bottom.